If you are joining us for sailing, here are a few important things you need to know:
- Please do not wear black soled shoes or boots. They tend to leave black scuff marks on the boat!
- Feel free to bring drinks (cans and plastic) and light snacks such as chips and sandwiches.
- Never throw trash of any kind into the lake!
- If there is anything else you plan to bring, please clear it with the skipper first.
- It is advisable to bring sunscreen and sunglasses.
- All personal items such as keys, phones, tablets, etc. should be kept below deck, or on a tether/strap when above deck. We are not responsible for any items lost overboard.
- Always follow the skipper’s orders, they’re for the safety of you and other’s on board.
- If you have any questions, just ask the skipper. Otherwise, enjoy your sail!