If you are joining us for sailing, here are a few important things you need to know:
- Please do not wear black soled shoes or boots. They tend to leave black scuff marks on the boat!
- Feel free to bring drinks (cans and plastic) and light snacks such as chips and sandwiches.
- Never throw trash of any kind into the lake!
- If there is anything else you plan to bring, please clear it with the skipper first.
- It is advisable to bring sunscreen and sunglasses.
- All personal items such as keys, phones, tablets, etc. should be kept below deck, or on a tether/strap when above deck. We are not responsible for any items lost overboard.
- Always follow the skipper’s orders, they’re for the safety of you and other’s on board.
- If you have any questions, just ask the skipper. Otherwise, enjoy your sail!
If you are interested in sailboat rental, taking sailing classes and learning to sail, we highly recommend that you contact www.saildallas.com at (214) 215-7245